At H2O Adventures we believe in acting in a sustainable, ethical and responsible matter in every aspect of our daily lives. Because.. Who loves the environment and the rivers more than a bunch of raft guides? Below are just a few ways we've committed to a more sustainable business.
- We have made the commitment to go paperless. From electronic waivers, to digital post trip reports for our guides and everything in between.
- We believe in making a difference, volunteering our time to local organizations to ensure we leave the places we visit better than we found them.
- We use quality products, manufactured in the USA to reduce the carbon footprint associated with shipping.
- We have taken steps to reduce (and soon elliminate) the use of single use items on our river trips. Practicing the reduction, recycling and reuse of the items that are often overlooked.
- We utilize local shops in our communities to assist in the manufacturing of our retail apparel.